Thursday, September 18, 2008

Road Trip!

We're heading for Vegas, baby! A friend and I are on our way to Blogworld Expo, riding in the world-famous FredMobile*. I'll be blogging from there to let you know what's going on. If you're going to be there and you want to meet up or you'd just like me to try and find some people or get some questions answered, leave me a comment and we'll do our best to get you what you want.

Look out, Vegas, here comes the FredMobile!

* - It may not actually be world famous.

4 comments:

Rose said...

KT - off topic, but do you have any tips for catching a loose hamster who is taking up residence under - and maybe in - the refrigerator?

I know they come out at night, and sleep all day, little rascals....

But with three cats and a dog - being loose isn't wise.

Jacob the Syrian Hamster said...

Hi, Rose! Since this is my line of work, I'll handle this one.

You might be able to buy or rent a live trap at a local hardware store. You bait it with your hamster's favorite treats, he goes in to crunch away and he gets caught and protected from the predators.

Here's an example.

Outside of that, you can just leave treats out and catch him when he emerges. Don't plan on sleeping. :-)

DammitWomann said...

LOL - only in the world of blogging would this conversation take place.

I love it!

Rose said...

Thanks, Jacob! I set up his cage with a nice little ramp figuring he might miss his little sleeping compartment... but... Day three - and we finally gave in and just moved the refrigerator (yuck!) - and little Shadow had set up quite the camp back there, with a nice stash of the food that had been set up to lure him out. :)

You could say he dodged a bullet with all the cats around here.