Thursday, September 18, 2008

If You Visit This Link You Might Be Breaking The Law

... so don't say you haven't been warned!

In the video, watch for the scenes of power plants releasing steam into the atmosphere as a symbol of environmental destruction. I want to make it perfectly clear that I oppose the release of steam in all forms. Steam can become clouds which can become rain which is a major part of all hurricanes. We must stop the release of steam!

Err, I seem to have gone off track. Here's the link. Don't go there. It's too horrible for words.

Steam - the bane of all Mankind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously hope you are being sarcastic about steam generation. If not I suggest you stop all forms of cooking. Please, don't be so naive, steam dissipates, it does not form clouds or creat hurricanes.