Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On Cats and Alarm Clocks

If you have one (a cat) you do not need the other (an alarm clock). Yesterday, our Maximum Leader woke me up at 3:30 AM. This morning is was 2:00 AM. The raccoons seem to have followed us in spite of our recent move and our cat door is manual once more. That means I leave it closed at night, but open it in the morning so our Maximum Leader can get out. Her definition of "morning" and "middle of the night" seem to be a bit blurred.

What? What did I do wrong?


Oh, the waking you up thing. Hahahahaha!

3 comments:

DammitWomann said...

Cute. My cat gets me up at 5:00 a.m. - NO, not to go out (he can do that on his own) but for attention. Wants to be petted. You'd think HE ruled the house... oh yeah...he does....

Anonymous said...

My alarm clock sleeps in my room in a tiny pink night gown. She went off no fewer than 6 times last night. I'll take your Maximum Leader any day.

Niall Mor said...

If you have one (a cat) you do not need the other (an alarm clock)

Does this mean that if I have an alarm clock, I don't need a cat? I've always liked dogs better anyway--but that, I hasten to add, should detract in no way whatsoever from my full, total, and unqualified support for the Maximum Leader. :)