Butter in coffee? Maybe.
- Stocking Mill, Tanzanian Peaberry - The best coffee ever? Maybe.
- Stocking Mill, Privateer - Another winner from Stocking Mill
- Stocking Mill, Blonde - They must have a different roasting process than everyone else, because this is another very smooth coffee with excellent flaor
- Community, Breakfast Blend - very nice indeed!
- Gevalia, House Blend Medium
- Gevalia, Columbia
- Gevalia, Traditional Blend, Mild
- Black Rifle, Gunship
- Black Rifle, Power Llama
- Black Rifle, Just Black
- Community with Chicory
- Peet's Medium Roast Brazil
- Mystic Monk Columbian
Only If Something Else Isn't Around
- Don Francisco
- Black Rifle, Silencer Smooth
- Mystic Monk Ethiopian - It sounds more exotic than it is. Pretty rough stuff
- Seattle's Best, Portside Blend
- Chock Full O'Nuts
- Comeaux's - A very nice blend of smaller chunks and flavor. Perhaps a trifle salty.
- Cajun Original Foods - delicious, but comes to bits when you cut it. The sausage casing is simply a transport mechanism.
- Broussard's Bayou - Decent taste and finely ground. It holds together as a sausage.
- Poche's - Inedible. Way too much salt.