Monday, September 01, 2008

Change You Can Believe In

I know, I know. I've been on a Sarah Palin kick lately. I just think she's the coolest. Like Jackie Broles, I wish she was running for President instead of VP.

I found another terrific post comparing Sarah Palin to Barack Obama. Here's a tidbit.
Political experience

Obama: Worked his way to the top by cultivating, pandering to and stroking the most powerful interest groups in the all-pervasive Chicago political machine, ensuring his views were aligned with the power brokers there.

Palin: Worked her way to the top by challenging, attacking and actively undermining the Republican party establishment in her native Alaska. She ran against incumbent Republicans as a candidate willing and able to clean the Augean Stables of her state's government.
Read the whole thing.

Sarah Palin - Change you can believe in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear KT Cat:

I am voting McCain/Palin. Whatever my worries were about McCain his choice of Palin has lessened them.