Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Well, That Didn't Take Long

... Bill Ayers ran off to attend Barack Obama's victory rally as soon as the polls had closed.
"I didn't do anything," Ayers added. "It's all guilt by association. They made me into a cartoon character. They threw me up on stage just to pummel me. I felt from the beginning that the Obama campaign had to run the campaign and I had to run my life."

Ayers called today an "exciting moment" and said he planned to attend Obama's evening rally in Chicago's downtown Grant Park.
Really now. Let's all be open-minded. He didn't do a thing wrong. Those molecules were going to violently chain-react anyway. He's no cartoon character at all.

Imagine portraying this man as a cartoon character. It's outrageous, I tell you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much you wanna bet he's the secretary of education?

Rose said...

MOnster!
(oundedus)