Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Segovia Sunset

Last night was another great sunset and I managed to capture it on film. I used the manual focus setting, but I'm not sure I did it right. I still need to play with this some more, but I think it still came out pretty nicely. I threw a short segment of Andres Segovia playing classical guitar on it for background music.


It's pretty clear that the camera was working overtime on the light settings. I need to figure out how to set that manually as well. I framed the shot this way to keep the telephone poles out. That's why the sunset is off on the right hand side.

4 comments:

Rose said...

So fleeting.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Ummm...(Wollf stifles smart aleck remark about moving up closer to the poles to frame the shot, because that would sound silly),

Loved the music, pretty sunset.
Wollf

K T Cat said...

Wollf, I framed the shot that way because the camera was on a tripod on my balcony. I couldn't get it closer. There are a couple of terrific places in the neighborhood to film these, but they all require advance planning.

Rose, thanks for the comment.

Felicia said...

It will not succeed in reality, that's exactly what I think.