Friday, December 07, 2007

Pandora Music

Yesterday I linked to this blog post from our Apian Apostle, but I just had to come back and reiterate it. It introduced me to Pandora Radio and I just love it! You give Pandora a band and it creates an Internet radio station for you built around that band its musical style. I made one for the Monkees and I love it! I've heard music from other bands like them that I haven't heard in years. It's too cool for words. If you want to tune in, click on the image for my Monkees station.

2 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

Ya, this is just too cool. I stumbled into it last week. Want to share your radio station?

Dean said...

KT, Looks cool. I'm going to check it out.

Btw, I've always felt that "Last Train to Clarksville" was C&W at heart... and just masquerading as a pop classic. "..so don't be slow (chicka-boom - chicka boom) oh no, no, no..."