Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas has Been Banned

...and none too soon if you ask me. I still need to finish shopping, wrap presents and decorate a bit more. Now I won't have to do that, thanks to the information posted by Captain Ed. Here's the news from Oklahoma, of all places!

John Misak, the Director of Human Resources, recently visited various university departments and employee groups and informed everyone that any decorations featuring the word 'Christmas' in any work or public areas of the university must be immediately removed. He also instructed everyone to discontinue the use of the term 'Christmas' in their speech while on the job.
Read the whole thing over at Captain's Quarters.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Unreal! I thought you were jokin', but you're not.

B-Daddy said...

I guess the First Amendment has been suspended as well?