Since Thursday 13s are all about learning about each other, I figured I should be honest. I slept in. I admit it. I blog in the mornings and this morning I'm short of time. I still want to do a Thursday 13, so I'm going to do one that's been brewing in my head for a while, about 15 minutes actually, and see if I can do it as a free writing exercise.
Type, magic fingers, type!
Each week, many Thursday 13 bloggers post about 13 things from a theme. 13 things I love about my kids, 13 places I want to go, 13 books I'd like to read and so forth. Today I will post 13 themes that you will not see at The Scratching Post. Ever.
1. My 13 favorite punctuation marks.
2. 13 reasons why I like to cliff dive.
3. 13 embarassing things I've said to transvestites in the morning.
4. 13 things I've said to transvestites at any time of the day.
5. 13 ways to cook haggis.
6. My 13 favorite numbers from 1 to 10 with no repeats. (That would take a long time to write.)
7. My 13 favorite Chipmunks songs.
8. My 13 favorite shades of pink.
9. 13 ways to knit your daughter's beanie babies into a full-length coat in the manner of Cruella deVille.
10. 13 reasons Chihuahuas are better than cats.
11. 13 reasons any dog is better than cats.
12. 13 ways to protect yourself from enraged dog lovers who religiously maintain that dogs are, in fact, better than cats.
and finally, this one.
13. 13 reasons why I should use an alarm clock.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants