Click on the photos for higher resolution images.
1. This is what I could see from the hospitality suite on the 40th floor where they put out a modest continental breakfast.
2. This was the view from my room.
3. Going into the harbor, I found that new security regulations were in place and most piers were off-limits to the general public. I didn't have a ID badge to get in, so the only ships I could get near were these.
10. This fellow was grinding the rust off of the mast. I wasn't around long enough to see him paint with one hand and cling to the mast with the other.
13. Check out the size of this ship engine relative to the car next to it. (Insert Tim Allen ape noises here.)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants