1. I’m still trying to find a good comedy show to watch. I’ve tried a few, but didn’t like any of them, so I get stuck going back and watching my favorite, ancient reruns.
2. Like Get Smart.
3. I miss Frasier.
4. I enjoyed Simpsons until about five years ago. It seemed to fall apart. It felt like they just got more and more edgy to get laughs. I try it once in a while now, but I haven’t seen one all the way through in years.
5. Frankly, I don’t watch much TV at all.
6. Unless it’s sports. Geaux Saints! (New Orleans Saints, that is.)
7. I was really happy when Reggie Bush signed with the Saints this week. I was worried he’d hold out for a long time. With all of the good things they’ve done in the last six months, I’ve been waiting for them to screw it up. After all, it is the Saints.
8. If you didn’t see one of my previous posts, two of our orchids are blooming. (Aiiiee! Unannounced topic shift! I've got blogger whiplash!)
9. Here’s my favorite of the two. Click on it for a bigger, better picture.
10. If you grow orchids, use Aussie Gold planting mix. It’s fantastic!
11. I hosted Carnival of the Cats this last week and this time I managed to do it without enraging anyone.
12. How do you enrage people by catblogging? This is how.
13. One of my favorite bloggers, Lawman, has a very funny post. My favorite line from it is "Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants." Go visit it. No, not right now! In a minute! You need to leave a link and a comment first! Sheesh! You guys take me so literally!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants