Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Orchids, Mr. Bond

Going back and watching Moonraker recently, I discovered that Hugo Drax never actually utters the line, "Orchids, Mr. Bond." In college, friends and I used to use it all the time and we loved it so much that I can't let it go.

In any case, here are some orchids. To see them in their full glory, click on the images for a larger view.




These are not the blooms they were bought with. Both of them have been with us more than a year. For the white orchid, this is the second bloom this season.

If you grow orchids, I cannot recommend highly enough Aussie Gold orchid potting mix. That's all these guys have had. They've had no orchid food for quite some time and I just make sure to keep their soil wet. In my mind, it's the Aussie Gold that did the trick. It's a fantastic product.

Technorati tags:

No comments: