2. I was there last week on business so I stopped by my old house.
3. Here’s a photo.
4. In the winter, we used to sled down this hill.
5. Visiting Mt. Vernon, George Washington’s plantation, used to be free. It now costs $13 to get in. What changed? Insurance costs?
6. I found this little bug on a fence railing.
7. Whatsthatbug.com told me it was a ladybug larva. Way cool!
8. Whenever I travel, I always stay at Marriot hotels.
9. I have been trying to get reservations within per diem at the Crystal City Gateway for years and I finally managed to stay there this time. I had a 17th floor room with a view across Washington, DC.
10. I’m glad I got to stay there, but I did not like it at all. Way to ritzy for my tastes. Opulent decorations and massive lobby and hallways, it was unnecessarily lavish for me.
11. The weather was perfect. A little rain at the end of the trip, but nothing to complain about at all.
12. Except for getting home at 1 AM on Saturday morning.
13. I hope I can post the photos for this, but Blogger has been fighting with me for days when I’ve tried to upload photos. If I can’t get Blogger to work quickly, I’ll put them on Filelodge instead. It worked! Yay!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Technorati tags: Thursday+thirteen