Sunday, August 05, 2007

Brunch in the Office

Our Maximum Leader got to enjoy the remnants of some canned beef stew in her office furniture this morning as I took a break from my chores. Her delight over the food seemed to indicate that there's little difference between canned beef stew and cat food.


Oh well, it gave us the energy to get to the rest of our days. Mine is finishing up the weekend tasks. Hers is sleeping.

If you haven't had your fill of cats, you can always check out this week's Carnival.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

I must say, however many photos of cats there are on the internet, this is a good addition to the collection.

Love the photos from the airplane. The cloud photo was beautiful and the Dallas airport shot intriguing.

It maybe my stomach talking, but I'm thinking the clouds look like mounds of mashed potatoes.

Finally, the car looked super after the sponge bath! Gorgeous vehicle.

I'm pleased to say that I've included you in the newest installment of Surfer's Paradise.

I hope the link serves you well.

Kelly the little black dog said...

Humm - does this mean the beef stew is nasty or is her cat food better than the norm?