Friday, February 02, 2007

Pschiatric Explanation for Blogging Blahs?

I just got back from the last day of our trade show where I manned a booth, talking and liveblogging simultaneously. I'm fried. Like I said yesterday, I'm all yakked out.

I was talking about it with a friend of mine in the booth and he suggested a biochemical reason for it. Essentially, the chemicals required for your neurons to fire may have been all used up during the trade show and there just aren't enough left to come home and blog. I hope we can find a psychiatrist blogger to explain this in a blogversation.

I just checked out The Last Psychiatrist. They've got some great posts. Maybe they can shed some light on this...

2 comments:

Scribbit said...

I know what you mean, I used to keep my journal religiously and now that I'm blogging all the time I feel all "wrote out" when it comes to write in my journal.

K T Cat said...

I missed the "y" in "psychiatric." How embarrassng!

:-)