Saturday, February 10, 2007

Big Things are Afoot!

All kinds of crazy things are happening at the 'Post these days. First, I'm changing jobs. I'm staying with my current organization, but I will be moving up into a purely marketing post. I used to split my time between marketing and administrative duties, but I've managed to invoke the Mystical Powers of the Feline Theocracy™ and obtain a totally cool position.

The second is that the kids and I are working on a game that we will be offering over the Internet shortly. It won't be a computer game, instead it's a geography-economics educational game that you will be able to download and print out at home. I wasn't sure how they would take to it, but the kids have really loved doing game design.

There will be lots of blog posts coming up about both of these subjects. A lot of it will deal with learning how to make the most of Google Earth.

We're having so much fun around here that there aren't buckets enough to hold it all!

2 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

Congrats on the new job! Also check out WeatherMole. Its a google maps hack for weather reporting.

Scribbit said...

I'm impressed--you seem to have a finger in everything. I'd love to see it when it's ready for viewing.