Monday, June 18, 2007

When Should I cut off the Diet Cokes?

A while back I blogged about reducing my caffeine intake. I'm down to one cup of coffee and one Diet Coke. I was planning on stopping the Diet Cokes today, but I really feel like having one.

Being a pusillanimous weasel, I've decided to allow you, my readers, to decide my fate. Here's your chance to weigh in on the Great Caffeine Challenge of 1:49 PM, June 19, 2007!


When Should I Stop Drinking Diet Cokes
Now
Later
Never
Slowing down caffeine intake? You must be mad!
Caffeine is a path to the Dark Side of the Force. You're already hosed,
I don't like this poll. Make a new one.
I already told you, I don't participate in polls!
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I vote Other. Here is my reason. Cut back on the Diet Coke by challenging your self to go a week without it. If you don't make it, try again from that point and so on. Eventually I think you will drop your 'need' for them and yet you won't be hard on yourself if you grab a drink in the future.

Anonymous said...

I heard a doctor on the radio once talking about things we eat and drink that are very bad. Hot dogs were #1. I forget the position of Coke but remember he recommended it for external use only.