Friday, June 15, 2007

A Fine Ending to a Great Week

I had a really good week this week. It was the last day of school for my daughter and she got her best report card ever. She earned it. She worked hard and cheerfully took instuction about ways to improve her studying and her school work. It was a good week at work and my son a nice first week of vacation. To top it all off, Here's what I found when I came home.

My little English Daisies, the ones I've raised from seed and that participated in the seed racing experiment I did were doing their best to say, "Thanks!" as I walked up the front steps.


Our Maximum Leader lay on the walkway, rolling around in pleasure right in front of some of the stipa tenuissimas I grew from seed. Both of them wanted to show me what a great week they had, too.


Please stop by this week's Carnival of the Cats for more feline goodness.

No comments: