Friday, September 21, 2007

For the Arizona Cheesehead

The Arizona Cheesehead was one of the very first blogs to link to me. She's a Jimmy Buffet fan, too. Every time I see storm clouds out on the Pacific, I think of the Buffet song, Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season. It starts with "Squalls out on the Gulfstream, big storm's comin' in soon..." Every time I think of that line, I think of her.

With that in mind, I made this video for her from our sunset tonight as some clouds threatening rain malingered off the coast. Enjoy, Cheesehead.

6 comments:

Cheesehead said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was beautiful and one of my Buffett theme songs!

Anonymous said...

got the link from the cheesehead's blog - that was a real treat for a land locked ocean lover
thx from a salt lake city parrot head
=)

Anonymous said...

...just what they said above,
also from salt lake city.
(by way of 'the coast of carolina.')
-M

K T Cat said...

Thanks for all the nice comments. You guys made me smile.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Great song. Got to love it.

Cheesehead said...

I got a lot of back channel compliments for your work, too!