Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wordless Wednesday Post Post Post

Yesterday I put up (and fore-dated!) my first Wordless Wednesday (WW) post. All I can say is "meh."

The good: lots of great links to fun blogs that have put up creative images for their WWs. Plenty of people have stopped by to leave comments and links. It's a clearly a well-developed and cheerful online community.

The bad: The links at the bottom of the images in my post aesthetically ruin it for me. I just can't get past this. I like putting up pictures of sunsets and flowers and Jacob and our Maximum Leader, but I don't like the way it looks with all that added junk at the end.

I don't think I'll do it again. I will definitely repost "Solar Geometry" this week without the links and submit it to the standard critter carnivals.

By the way, the title of this post makes sense if you read the first "post" as in "after". I think.

No comments: