Friday, December 29, 2006

Asking for a Favor from My Readers

I know that most readers don't leave comments or participate in polls, but I'm asking for a favor on this one. I'm working on a set of posts dealing with what I've learned this year from blogging and your input would make a big difference to me. Please vote in this poll. All you need to do is select the answers that best fit what you like about this blog and click "Vote." You may select as many answers as you like.

If you're new to this blog, please let me know that in the vote, too. If you want to leave a comment, please do, but I'd really like it if you voted. Thanks in advance for voting.


The topics I like most at The Scratching Post are
World of Good
Cats
Humor
Business
Politics
Photos
Sports
I never know what I'm going to find and I like that
This is my first time here
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: