Friday, September 08, 2006

Victory in Glorious Battle!

Today in the offices of the Feline Theocracy, we came across the remains of a mighty combat that took place last night. In her After Action Report, our Maximum Leader told how our Knight-Protector and Defender of Yarn Balls expertly laid down covering fire while she struggled with a hideous intruder. The enemy was dispatched and peace has come again to the Feline Theocracy.

All hail our Knight-Protector! All hail the Maximum Leader!

Click on the image for a gruesome close-up. Not for the squeamish.

7 comments:

DICEY said...

Iak! Iak! Iak! Damn my curiosity!

Sadie said...

Yeah, my mom's grossing out right now, she's sorry she clicked on that picture.

I thought it looked yummy. Fine work!

Southern Girl said...

Oh, I clicked. I shouldn't have clicked! And I'm not easily grossed out either. Ick.

Hot(M)BC said...

Mom ran off squeakin. Oh well. Yall warned her. I fink it's a sooper pikshur! Yum!

Unknown said...

That was one tough critter but we got him! If it hadn't been for the cunning of our Maximum Leader I'm not sure we would have prevailed.

Gonna have to talk with Jacob though. Looks suspiciously like some of his kin folk......

Zeus said...

Wow! You got skills! Remind me to stay on your good side!

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo!!!! Mickey !!!!