Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hangover from a Dream?

I just woke up from a dream where I was having a drinking contest with someone I've never met before. We were seeing who could drink a half glass of wine the fastest. It tasted like a white zinfandel, something I don't usually drink. We kept having to redo the contest and drink more wine because we couldn't figure out who had won. Then I realized that she was drinking out of a normal glass and I was drinking out of a wine glass and the shape of my glass slowed the flow of wine into my mouth. The cheater!

Anyway, I woke up with a hangover headache. What's weird is that I only had one beer last night, and that at about 7PM.

Can you get a hangover from a dream?

Technorati tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin said...

But what did she look like???

K T Cat said...

She was plain. All during the dream I kept thinking, "I don't want to be doing this. I wish I was somewhere else."

Justin said...

She was just trying to get you drunk enough to take her home :p