Monday, July 03, 2006

Tag, You're It!

My buddy Justin over at Justin's Random Thoughts has tagged me and for the sake of our family honor, I may not refuse. Here we go.

4 jobs I’ve had:
1. Tropical fish expert at several pet stores.
2. Road crew for an asphalt laying company.
3. Programmer for a video game company – helped make Ken Griffey Baseball for the Nintendo 64.
4. Newspaper delivery boy.

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Live and Let Die
2. The Adventures of Robin Hood (Errol Flynn version)
3. Airplane!
4. The Caine Mutiny

4 Places I’ve lived:
1. Boston, Massachusetts
2. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3. Alexandria, Virginia
4. San Diego, California

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. NFL games, particularly New Orleans Saints games
2. San Diego Padres games
3. Green Acres reruns on TV Land
4. Spongebob Squarepants

4 Places I’ve been on holiday:
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Weggis, Switzerland
3. Toronto, Ontario
4. Vancouver, British Columbia

4 Websites I visit every day:
1. Hugh Hewitt
2. This Blog is Full of Crap
3. Justin’s Random Thoughts
4. Mark Steyn

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Jambalaya from my kitchen
2. Gumbo from my kitchen
3. Sushi from Sushi Ota in Pacific Beach
4. Two chicken tacos, rice and beans from JV’s taco shop in San Diego

4 lucky people to tag:
1. Happy Julie
2. Catymology
3. Cathouse Chat
4. One of my Thursday 13 visitors, Tricia

If you'd like to be tagged next time (this is a great way to get links and traffic for your blog) please leave a comment and I'll be happy to oblige.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

CoolRich said...

Interesting questions and answers. My only problem would be TV shows however -- I don't watch 'em. :-)

RRyan
http://coolrich59.blogspot.com/
ex.mea.sententia@gmail.com