Friday, September 01, 2006

K T and her Boyfriend

I was just noodling around with the camera this morning and got this picture of our Maximum Leader with this blog's namesake. I really like the way it came out. The lines and flow of the picture speak to me somehow. I was a little disappointed with the lighting, but since cat photos are candid, you take what you can get. There was bright sunlight in the windows behind her that I cropped out of the picture. If you click on the picture, you'll get a much higher resolution version.

We call the scratching post K T's boyfriend because she loves it so much. When we sprinkle it with catnip, we say he's putting on his cologne. It drives her wild.

She's a really good girl with the furniture in the house. As long as she has her boyfriend, she doesn't claw anything else.

Our Maximum Leader with her boyfriend.

For more feline fun, be sure to visit this week's Friday Ark and Carnival of the Cats.

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Hi there. You tell KT that I got a scratching post at my house, come see me. I'll be your boyfriend. ;)

My human gave me the link to your site from her TT, since I'm starting my own blog. Thought I'd say hi.

Merlin’s Meows