OK, I'll admit it. That title was 100% clickbait. We'll see if it works.
On Friday, I painted my MGB center console after having carefully cut out holes for the pushbutton ignition and starter switches, funky key fob, hazard flasher switch and digital voltmeter readouts. It's my third version of the thing and I finally have one I like. Yesterday, I installed most of the parts. I'm waiting for a new, unscratched switch and pushbutton assembly to arrive today. I should have the whole thing done, installed and the MGB drivable by the end of tomorrow.
|This represents a major success. No, really.|
After that, I'll get my local repair shop to install a new fuel gauge sender and the car will be done.
I can't believe I typed that sentence. Mostly Nothing will probably need smelling salts. Sorry about that, Vermin.
In witchcraft, one’s menstrual cycle is considered to be an extremely powerful time.
Menstrual Blood Magic: 3 Spells For Your Period
How to make your menstruation magical.
Witchcraft and used panties from a major fashion publication. Well, OK then. Please tell me that's Moscow. Please. I don't want to hear that, no, this is only a small leap from this or that high-traffic website and really represents a consolidating attack on the Moesia salient.
To recapitulate my mapping:
- Rome is all acts acceptable to the Catholic Church.
- Italia is all acts acceptable in America, circa, say, 2000 AD.
- You, a person who likes to watch abusive threesomes online, are somewhere in Aquitania.
- Epstein is just barely beyond the border of Dacia. When ABC spiked the Epstein story three years ago, that was an attempt to conquer that territory and make Epstein acceptable.
- Trannies in the library are Brittania.
- Desmond is Amazing, the 11-year-old who dresses in drag and performs in gay bars, is Mauretania.
- Allowing children to choose their gender is Assyria.
* - Maybe it's not as far as I think. I'll admit I don't have accounts on Porn Hub or Only Fans.