Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pet Urns?

No, I don't mean keeping an urn as a pet. (What do you feed an urn anyway? Do you take them for walks?) I mean urns for the ashes of your pet.

AdSense gave me a ghoulish ad suggesting that you buy an urn for the ashes of your pet. Either that or a box. Like this.

If you have small children keeping pet goldfish, can you buy these coffins in bulk quantities?

I love my pets. Even the hamster has become a close friend. I just don't see springing for an urn or a coffin.

Am I missing something?

3 comments:

Justin said...

Truth be told, we haven't done anything (to my knowledge) with Bear's ashes yet... they're still in the box that they came in.

Foxfier said...

Well, my folks buried two dogs, three cats, a rooster and a horse for our neighbor. *grin*

But burning? Ew.

Anonymous said...

Well then you certainly don't want to see this:

http://memoryglass.com/catalog.html

I first heard of this from Watching an episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit. It was an episode about kooky animal lovers.

I love my cat, but seriously, this is just creepy beyond words. Some people have major issues with letting go.