Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's Time to Partaaay!

The Feline Theocracy has won an inestimable honor, the right to party with the Feline Empress herself, Kukka-Maria. Our Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Ocean Whitefish held an auction to spend a day with her and after consulting our accountants and our Sunday collection plate, we outbid all of the infidels!

Glorious!

It's time to show the world how the Maximum Leader can get down.

K T Cat getting down.


Kukka-Maria, already down.

I can't wait to see what that wild party animal has in store for us!

Update: WOW! Can that cat show you a good time or what? Tom Cruise and Tom Bergeron. We had all the Toms in a tizzy, if you know what I mean. The Empress dished about our day here. Well, most of it, anyway. I've got a few more details to give you later!

3 comments:

Kukka-Maria said...

KT, my post is up about our adventures. I hope my underlying desire to be the alpha-female didn't taint my depiction of our day.

I had a blast! Thanks for bidding and winning!

The Meezers or Billy said...

KT, you party girl you!!

Renee Nefe said...

can't wait to hear the rest of the story. What all did you and Brach do while Kukka slept?