Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pay Per Post Payout

So far I've made $40.31 from Pay Per Post. On a per-hour basis, it's about ten times better than AdSense. It also doesn't flood my blog with ads for cat u-r-n-s. I have to spell that out because if AdSense saw it, I'd get another wave of idiotic ads for u-r-n-s.

So far, I've used my Pay Per Post blog marketing earnings to buy a soil test kit on eBay. Yes, I know, it's an exciting life we lead here at The Scratching Post. Gardening, blogging, testing the potassium levels of our soil...

It's amazing Kukka-Maria doesn't come over to our place to party!

3 comments:

Scribbit said...

I'm up to nearly $3 on my Adsense payout. My husband and I are planning on buying matching celebratory packs of gum.

Ron Pereira said...

Hi KT, do you actually post stuff for pay for post? How does it work?

K T Cat said...

Ron, stop by our Holy Canadian Scholar's link on the blogroll (look under the WOG Squad) and click on her Pay Per Post link. She'll get a reward for referring you. I don't get one, so there's not much point in not sending you to her for the info.

Scribbit, I love the matching packs of gum!