Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Let's Go, Candace!

This morning, I listened to two versions of the Let's Go Brandon song, which are currently numbers one and two on the Spotify Hip Hop charts. I also watched a minute-long video where boxer Floyd Mayweather gave support to an NBA player who said his natural immunity following his case of the Wuhan Flu was better than a vaccine.

What hit me was that these people are all saying what racial pariah, Candace Owens, has been saying for some time now. Think for yourself. Be yourself. Don't be a victim, take charge of your life. It was strange that a pandemic led to it, but perhaps not. Candace is only saying what works - personal responsibility. I guess, if you look at it a certain way, every crisis is bound to lead to self-reliance.

I've got to run, but I thought I'd also share part of the lyrics to one of the Let's Go Brandon songs. Make of it what you will.

Let's go, Brandon
I keep a drum like I'm Nick Cannon, ayy, ayy (Pow, pow)
Let's go, Brandon
Pandemic ain't real, they just planned it, ayy, ayy (They just planned it)
Let's go, Brandon
When you ask questions, they start bannin', ayy, ayy (Facts)

As for the "pandemic ain't real, they just planned it" part, well, the racial justice crowd has been pumping racial paranoia as hard as they could for years now and this is the harvest. I hope they choke on it.

The thing that interested me was the bit about "bannin." Everyone can see what's happening with the crushing of free speech. That's a key message from both songs and the part that lines up with Candace Owens.

Good on ya, girl.

No comments: