Thursday, August 26, 2021

I Listen To The Experts

 ... and when the experts tell me to hand the Taliban a complete list of their enemies, by George, I do it! Because they're experts!

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport...

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,” said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

Unclean? How can they be unclean? I assure you, those officials are not a part of the filthy deplorables. Oh no, you can be certain they all have degrees from Important Universities.

Harvard's Gonna Harvard

Speaking of Important Universities, dig this.

Well, OK then.

They Know How Things Work

From abandoning Bagram before the pullout to chasing cops out of black neighborhoods to handing a kill list to the Taliban to naming an atheist the chief chaplain, the competence of our Elites has been demonstrated time and time again.

Yes. Competence. Demonstrated. Time and time again.

2 comments:

tim eisele said...

Well, considering that Harvard has
a whole bunch of chaplains, who range from Catholic, Protestant, and various flavors of Evangelical Christian to Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and whatever "Swedenborgian" is, I'm not surprised that they apparently unanimously elected the atheist to be the head chaplain. He's probably the only one that they were all convinced wouldn't favor some other religion over their own, and could actually be trusted to be impartial in disputes among them.

Anonymous said...

I've made $84,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do... Www.NetPay1.com