Thursday, August 19, 2021

The Community Of Nations For Allah

In keeping with yesterday's theme of how the Elites have become a monoculture incapable of comprehending true, philosophical diversity, I just wanted to share a short thought that keeps hitting me as I see various Important People talk about how the Taliban will want to be a part of the Community of Nations, whatever that is.

What if they don't? What if their goal is to spread Islam to all corners of the world and kill those who won't submit? I mean, that's in the Koran and all. It might be important to them. When our Secretary of State, that dude who looks like he only recently graduated from high school, comes to them and says, "You must accept gays and treat women as equals if you are to be a part of the Community of Nations!" They might say, "Allah says otherwise. Also, what is the Community of Nations?"

I can understand why politicians might use this kind of gibberish to spin a terrible military defeat, but it happens so often with them that I don't think it's spin. Further, the media, credentialed Elites all, never think to ask if the politicians mightn't have missed something important about the Taliban's motives.

It's like none of them have read the Koran.

You can find it on Audible if you don't have time to read it in book form.

4 comments:

One Brow said...

I can understand why politicians might use this kind of gibberish to spin a terrible military defeat,

Was there some battle we lost in Afghanistan I didn't hear about?

B-Daddy said...

A nation can win all the battles and still lose the war.

One Brow said...

B-Daddy,

I agree. You can lose a war without being defeated.

Anonymous said...

I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your AcCount.......GOOD LUCK READ★★ MORE