Monday, January 28, 2008

I Doan Wanna Do Nuthin

...so I ain't gonna.

It's one of those times when my list of things to do is enormous. So enormous that it's simply overwhelming and I don't really feel like doing any of it. None of the stuff has to be done this instant, so I'm not going to do any of it this instant. Instead, I'm going to sit down with a book.

I might not even read, I might just sit down with it.

I taped a great sunset tonight and will probably transfer it to the PC, but I won't make and post the video until tomorrow morning.

So there.

By the way, in case you're wondering, right now life is as good as it has been in the last ten years. It's not that things are going wrong, it's just that I doan wanna do nuthin.

Call it militant laziness.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Here's one for friday, KT...

A five-legged puddy tat