Saturday, November 24, 2007

Dirty Sexy Money

I just saw an ad for the show with that title. It's an ABC drama series and I have no idea what it's about other than the clues the title gives me. The promo had attractive rich people pouting, posturing and necking. There was also some old geezer, I think it was Donald Sutherland, looking ominous and evil.

I think they're being too subtle. I'd like to see a new series with the title, "Totally Hot 20-Somethings Take Their Clothes Off and Have Car Chases."

I think that would be a hit.

3 comments:

Foxfier said...

No, no, "totally hot twenty-somethings pretending to be seventeen while drinking, driving and getting naked--usually two of the three!"

K T Cat said...

foxfier, you're a genius! How about a TV show with the title:

Total Hotties of Undetermined Age, But Probably Under 24, Doing no Less Than 5 of the 7 Following Acts:
1) Getting Naked
2) Having Car Chases
3) Behaving dramatically
4) Gesticulating wildly
5) Pouting
6) Having sex
7) Discussing possible alternate proofs to the Hahn Banach Theorem using only rational numbers.

It's a hit, baby!

Justin said...

I think I'll just pop in one of the Godfather DVD's. Even Part III's better than most of the garbage they've got on TV today, save 24 and House.

OK, OK! Part III's not a bad movie, it just seems bad because the bar was set so high by the first two. Sheesh.