Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dutifully Turning in my Homework

Ahhh, insomnia. Sweet, sweet insomia. Blogger’s friend, worker’s enemy.

The Alliance has made requests of us and there’s nothing good on TV and the book I recently bought at a used bookstore is the worst piece of printed material since Noam Chomsky learned to write.

Cynthia McKinney, the congresscreature who recently assaulted a Capitol Hill police officer, says she has demonstrated her support for the police many times in the past. How does she do this? My bet is that she frequently leaves bowls of water and kibble on her patio for the police in her neighborhood. Cynthia McKinney is an idiot.

Explanation here.

If I were to send Glenn Reynolds a message, it would be this. Get a clue.

Explanation here.

Justin, just get over it. Go do you victory dance or whoop it up or shoot AK-47’s in the air and get it out of your system. Right about now, beating me at these assignments is about as rewarding as the ’27 Yankees beating your local t-ball team. Insert standard chest-beating here wherein dire threats are issued about revenging myself with next week’s Alliance assignments. Whatever.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I'd decided to sit this one out because honestly... I got nothin crazy and/or funny enough to meet my standards.