Saturday, October 21, 2006

Great Posts from the Feline Theocracy

Hi, Jacob the Syrian Hamster here, back to bring you more stellar posts from the blogs that make up the Feline Theocracy. As the loyal beadle for the Theocracy, it's my duty to round up links to my fellow theocraticians' best posts. I've been negligent lately, so I'm trying something new to see if I can keep up. I'll post a few now and keep adding to the list all weekend. Maybe if I don't try to do it all in one sitting it will be easier.

Here we go.

Our newest members, the Chancellor of the Exchequer and our Missionary to the Polytheistic have got some great stuff to share. Starling posts about Google's acquisition of YouTube in a very readable fashion and Zeus has a cake that has to be seen to be believed.

Our Knight-Protector and Defender of Yarn Balls has more cop humor to share. No, officer, I was laughing with you, not at you.

The Theocracy's Official Artist posts a video that cuts right to heart of the matter. I love it!

Our Abbess of the Priory of Small Princesses has a very thoughtful post for you to hear.

WOG Squad member Georgette is a Christian who lives among Muslims. She has an intriguing post about people who convert from Islam to Christianity. It takes on a special meaning when you realize that her posting of it is born of her deep understanding of these two cultures. It's rather long, but I recommend it.

Our Patriarch of the Airwaves is looking for help for a milblogger who is stationed in Afghanistan whose wife is ill with breast cancer. It's important to him so it's important to us. Please stop by and see what you can do for this worthy cause.

More to come as I get the time. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, little hamster dude! :)

Sorry I'm so late finding it...it is a lot of work catching up with the happenings in the blogosphere, sometimes!

God bless!
Georgette