Monday, April 10, 2006

The Feline Theocracy Searches for Converts

The Feline Theocracy and The Scratching Post are all about kindness and how it affects our world. In light of this, we would like to respond to Sissy Willis.


Let all who seek enlightenment from our Maximum Leader learn the ways of apologies and forgiveness. For as K T herself has said, "purrrr purrrr meow purrrr."

Who could hear these words of eloquence and not be moved? Let us bury our claws in the furniture of peace and dine together on the wet food of brotherhood and let all past hissing and spitting be forgotten.

I encourage all to visit Sissy's submissions to the Carnival of the Cats. Here are the entries I would have written had they been included the first time.

Tiny tries to teach us a lesson we have struggled with throughout history.

Baby finds herself a way to be more influential.

Tiny has some interesting comments about some public figures that coiuld learn a thing or two from cats.

One last thing. Kukka Maria, Feline Empress and Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Ocean Whitefish is innocent in this whole affair. I would appreciate it if she was treated with respect and was left out of this controversy.

Let there be peace and tranquility in the Theocracy once more. And tuna. Lots and lots of tuna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KT..

I appreciate your email and link to your blog..I read your post and believe you to be sincere.

I visit Sissy's blog everyday for her beautiful pictures of her cats,Tiny and Baby,as well as her eloquent posts on the world around us.

I guess I don't understand why her particular pictures had to be rejected in the first place simply because Tiny and Baby weren't hanging off a tree...because I think Tiny and Baby are just lovely as they are..

I rarely comment on any blog I read simply because I am not very good expressing myself in this kind of forum but I did want to thank you for your email.