Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Daylight Savings Time is the Work of the Devil

Including watches, ovens, VCRs, car clocks, alarm clocks and what have you, there are about a dozen different clocks in my house that need to be changed an hour, all of which have different instructions for setting the time, none of which I can find. Consequently we are running around trying to determine exactly which clocks are right and which ones you need to add an hour to.

A few years ago I left my wristwatch alone, because by the time I had found the instructions it was three months into the change and it was easier just to wait it out until it was correct again.

Between the clocks all being screwed up, the accident, travel and snowboarding combined with normal, randomly spaced traumatic events, blogging will be light until I can find a way to restart my insomnia so I can have more time to blog.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Insomnia is a very powerful blogging tool. The post I wrote last night at 2 AM has to be the longest thing I've ever written on there.

I was probably still a little freaked out after being pulled over...