Thursday, February 15, 2024

Recycling Label

We had out annual Mardi Gras party on Tuesday and it was a ton of fun. 40-50 people, gumbo, crawfish etouffee and a smoked rib roast. I managed to wake up on Ash Wednesday with only a modest hangover.

Wife kitteh asked me to make 8 1/2 x 11 labels for our trash cans, one for trash and one for recycling. I got an inspiration and asked ChatGPT to make one image of a family of raccoons in the bayou and then an image of a redneck making sculptures from scrap metal in the bayou. From those, I used Photoshop to make labels. Here's the one for the recycling.

It was amazing how I could come up with a fun and unique label in less than 5 minutes using ChatGPT.

2 comments:

tim eisele said...

Now make one where the *raccoons* are making the recycled sculptures! Or, even better, the raccoons are using the scrap to build mechs that they can use to break into garbage cans!

Local junkyard sculptor: https://lakenenland.com/

K T Cat said...

I love the idea! I'll do it.

Also, I love junk sculptures. Thanks for the link!