Thursday, January 06, 2022

Mortally Stricken

As far as I can tell, I've now go the Wuhan Flu. I check off a couple of the boxes for symptoms, but not all of them. My symptoms are:

  • Hair loss,
  • Frequent experimental cooking failures,
  • Inability to ferment tobacco and 
  • Inclination to rant on topics I don't understand.

Wait, that's a different list. How about this one?

  • Tired,
  • Chills,
  • Sore throat and
  • Headache

It could also be a variant of the Short-Timer Disease or perhaps Monday Morning Flu since tomorrow is my last day at work for a while. It might also just be a cold. In any case, I'm hoping it's the WuFlu. It would be great to get the natural immunity thing going.

I'll have that going for me when I drop dead in a few days. Omnicorn is like that.

My best course of action would be to force fluids* and watch Charles Laughton movies. Sadly, that's not going to happen as I still have a few things to finish before I turn into a pumpkin on Friday afternoon. Oh well.

I have big plans for my time off. BIG plans**.

* - The science is settled - beer is a fluid.

** - Plans may be much, much smaller than they appear.

5 comments:

Ohioan@Heart said...

That is an awesome picture. I often resemble that around 9PM, although sometimes my eyelids are closed...

Yes. Beer is a fluid. And apparently, so is that cat.

K T Cat said...

I usually get up at 0400 to get to the gym by 0500, so come 8 PM, I'm starting to seriously fade.

I think the worst part about Omnicorn is that I'm going to have to skip the gym for a few days. Well, that and certain death.

Ohioan@Heart said...

I have decided that I like “Omnicorn” as a title for what is happening.

“Omni”, of course, means Universal. And ‘corn’ is an acronym for CoViD Over Reaction Neurosis. And that perfectly describes the MSM and many of the political leaders.

K T Cat said...

I love it! By the way, I got the name Omnicorn from listening to the Matt Walsh podcast. He's a nut, but I like his nasty humor. Here's a tidbit of Matt.

Anonymous said...

[ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here...

↠↠↠►↠↠► Www.Social96.com