Friday, November 18, 2016

CNN Is Totes Dorbs

That's "totally adorable" for you non-Internet-abbreviation types.

Going through one of the airports I was in yesterday, I saw Wolf Blitzer interviewing some CNN chick about Trump and his failure to blah blah blah. It was so cute! Little Wolf was pretending to be part of a "news" organization while the girl was pretending to be a "journalist." I wanted to pat their little heads and tousle their hair, the sweeties.

One of the best things about this election and the WikiLeaks stuff, the MSM's frantic efforts to drag Hillary's dessicated, limp body across the finish line and their endless fixation on racism, sexism and homophobia is that after Trump's win, their powers are almost completely gone. We can see them for what they are, children playing make-believe, imitating competent and trustworthy newspeople.

So next time you see someone on ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN "reporting," just smile and shake your head and say, "Well bless your little hearts. You're so precious!"
Seeing Wolf Blitzer makes me think of a child playing with this as mommy drives the car.
"Beep! Beep! Vroom! Mommy, I'm a real driver!"
"Yes you are, sweetheart. And you're doing such a good job, too!"

1 comment:

IlĂ­on said...

That's way high-tech compared to what I had as an infant to "help" my Dad drive the car -- and, I assure you, I really did think I was helping drive the car.