Monday, April 11, 2022

The Lawsuits Are Coming

... and mighty will be their destruction as they rip through our woke institutions.

We had a dinner party with some non-Catholic friends last night. During our conversation, one of the women talked about the changes she's seen in her grandchildren's school over the last few years. She went to some school function, perhaps an awards ceremony, and many of the girls had new names and new identities. She lives in a pretty tony part of town, so it revealed that the transgender madness has also overtaken the wealthy enclaves. It wasn't just one or two girls, either, it was a whole bunch. These were girls she had tutored or seen socially.

She was horrified.

When wife kitteh and I described what was happening in our family, everyone sat there with their mouths open. Wife kitteh didn't think so, but I felt like our personal tragedy ruined the evening. These are her friends, not mine, however, and their bonds are very deep. My discomfort was probably just me still feeling like an outsider even after 15 years.

In any case, none of them were familiar with what is happening out there in the real world. I am because I've begun to read more and more first-person horror stories from detransitioners. Like this one I found on Twitter.



It's an anon account on social media, so you don't know if it's true, but it rings true, given the other ones I've heard from people willing to share their names. It also rings true from my own personal observations.

By the way, here's what PCOS means. "Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition in which the ovaries produce an abnormal amount of androgens, male sex hormones that are usually present in women in small amounts."

These stories are beginning to escape into the public and I believe the tide is turning against the trans insanity. I'd even go so far as to suggest that the woke managed to pull off a Pearl Harbor attack on us, with my own family being among the casualties.

Yes, Pearl Harbor was a mighty victory for the IJN. However, it didn't end well for the Japanese. It won't end well for the woke schools or medical groups that have killed and maimed our children.

No comments: