Monday, March 02, 2020

Systemic Social Justicism

Wife kitteh has a phrase she likes to use to describe the damage done by broken homes. She calls it the father wound. Here's a personal story that describes it in detail. Here's a tidbit.
Roland Warren, past president of the National Fatherhood Initiative says, “Kids have a hole in their soul in the shape of their dad. And if a father is unwilling or unable to fill that hole, it can leave a wound that is not easily healed.” Kids with a hole in their soul grow up to be adults whose lives become chaotic and dysfunctional.
Stats covering how the decline of marriage has caused all kinds of harm are easy to find, so I won't repeat them here. Instead, I want to offer a kinder and more subtle approach to dealing with the social justice folks who came to our Mardi Gras party, if I ever decided to engage with them. Here's part of what I wrote in my ragefest post a few days ago.
To my friends, I'd say, "On your way home, you can listen to NPR and their airy-fairy stories about acceptance and open-mindedness. You can fold your hands and look up to heaven and talk about how you're fighting hate. You can smile when you see trans kids and perverts in the library and say that love wins. But right here, right now, between me and you, I just want you to know what you've done. You did this to (my transgendered friend who thinks she's a man). You're killing her, slowly torturing her to death while I watch her go mad in slow motion, day by day."
Instead, let's suggest that the Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) in the modern civil rights movement are encouraging and enabling self-destructive behavior so they're seen as compassionate. Moving the matter to the racial side of the SJWs, they claim that America is profoundly racist and it's systemic racism that keeps blacks down.

With an illegitimacy rate around 75%, there are whole black neighborhoods where everyone has father wounds. Further, given voting statistics, if those neighborhoods are big enough, the city, the system is run by SJWs. That means that SJWs are the system.

As horrible as the SJWs are with their fake piety and sanctimonious preening, can anyone really say that they are worse than pervasive father wounds among the residents? That's what you're saying when you blame systemic racism. SJWs are worse than the father wound.

Nah. Even I wouldn't say that. I would say that excusing destructive behavior, be it women overdosing on testosterone or making babies outside of marriage is a force multiplier, but the force itself is the mental illness for the trannies and the father wounds for the black communities.

There. That's a good summary.

Social Justice is a force multiplier for poor life decisions.

Imagine SJWs as A-10s for the illegitimacy infantry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

Over 160000 women and men are trying a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to drop 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

It is proven and it works on anybody.

This is how to do it yourself:

1) Hold a clear glass and fill it with water half full

2) Then use this weight losing hack

and be 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

Rebecca Eller said...

Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.