Monday, December 17, 2018

The Secular Left Is Doomed

... and Afghanistan proves it.

I've taken up going to the gym in the morning, so my writing time is much less, but at the gym, I come up with blog ideas that I hopefully can make brief so the 'Post still gets its daily update.

Recall that my model for the world is not of a political struggle between left and right, but a religious one between Islam, the Secular Left* and Catholicism. I'm using Catholicism as a stand-in for Christianity, so I apologize to my Protestant friends. I hope that in the near future, we may experience a communion of the faiths where we all unite together under the Pope.

Whoops, did I just say "under the Pope?" I only meant to think that. Anyway, I definitely meant a different Pope. Francis is a nincompoop.

Seriously, we need is Nick Saban as Pope. The dude is a proven winner. Here he is, reacting to a report on the status of Jesuit-run colleges in America.
Ahem. Where was I? Oh yes, doom.

The Secular Left has had America involved in Afghanistan for 20 years now. In that time, we have poured a cataract of blood, treasure and sweat into the place to try and convince them that life would be better if they just followed the Secular Left. Education, infrastructure, modernity, it's all yours if you just do what we do!

They failed.

We are on the verge of surrendering Afghanistan back to the Muslims after the largest political and cultural campaign in the history of Man**. Despite being outspent a zillion to one, Muslim imams have managed to convince the population that the Secular Left is for losers.

If you can't manage to convince the Afghans to ditch Islam and follow you, how in the world do you expect to convince anyone? Oh, sure, we yapped about living in harmony with Islam, but it's clear now that they don't see it that way at all. By definition, your concept of someone else's faith can't be superior to their own understanding of it. The Secular Left has shown that it does not comprehend Islam and certainly can't defeat it, no matter how much money they spend.

Meanwhile, in France, Achmed and Fatima had four children while Pierre and Chloe had one. Maybe.

If the demographics are swinging in favor of Islam and you can't convert them, I'd say you're doomed.

* - Ship of Fools by Tucker Carlson convinced me that there is almost no difference at all between left and right. As the culture is more important than politics and the left owns the culture, lock, stock and barrel, I'm using the term Secular Left instead of Secular Elites. Your mileage may vary.

** - Man includes women who identify as men, men who dress in animal costumes for sexual purposes and those who are gender fluid and are men during prime-numbered hours.

1 comment:

Foxfier said...

Francis is a nincompoop.

Verdict:
Sad but true.