Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Need Some Quality Time

... with my camera. Between getting ready for a wedding, buying a house, helping kids through the last weeks of school, the beginning of soccer and so forth, I've neglected my photoblogging.

For this, dear readers, I'm heartily sorry.

Momma Daisy has got several blooms as does her daughter. Our Maximum Leader has been posing, but I've not had my camera out. There are lots of other cool things around to share as well. I promise to try and do better.

And where is Jacob with his Captchadefs and Safety Tips? Sheesh! This blog is going to seed.

1 comment:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Hope your nuptial plans are working out.....we, M'Lady Dragn and I, are having a big ol' Bar-b-que and barn dance in our backyard right after ours, so we've been shopping along with planning.....aaagh 27 June is fast approaching......