Saturday, May 02, 2009

Clouds Over the Midwest

I had great window seats on my eastbound flights for my business trip this week. Since I was only going for one night, I opted to not take my Nikon artillery piece and instead brought my daughter's little Canon point-and-shoot camera which almost immediately ran out of batteries because I had neglected to charge the thing.

I got a few photos with the Canon, but this one I took from my Blackberry Curve. I thought it came out quite nicely. The Curve's camera is only 2 megapixels. I'm looking forward to the day when 5 megapixel cameras are standard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a real phone, not a crackberry ;-) I have a 5MP camera (usually throttled back to 3MP to keep the file size reasonable) with a Carl Zeiss lens that actually focuses, and the ability to take movies (not "morves", the captcha below).