Tuesday, July 01, 2008

And Back Out of Facebook Again...

I finally figured it out and got KT Cat back off of Facebook again. Here are the tools we use here at the plush editorial offices of The Scratching Post:

My blogging persona: Blogger, Twitter, Flickr, Friendfeed

My work persona: Movable Type blogs at work, Facebook, LinkedIn

If I want to post photos from my phone, I use Facebook for work and Flickr for this blog. Each side has a central nexus for the data. On the work side, it's Facebook, on the play side it's this blog.

There. Are we clear?

2 comments:

Rose said...

Why do you use Flickr instead of the Blogger Picasa? Should I switch?

Oh - and Happy STUPID NEW LAW Day!

K T Cat said...

You mean I should be using Picasa? Argh! There are too many of these silly things. Curse you, capitalism! (shakes fist)

:-)

I didn't try Picasa. I need to go do that and compare the two. I'll throw in my review of Kodak's site as well.