Friday, May 26, 2006

Petting Hypnosis

Look deep into my eyes. You are under my control. You will kneel down and pet me, slowly going with the grain of my fur. You will rub my cheeks and scratch under my chin. You will tell me what a very good cat I am. You have no will. You have given all power to me.

When I bite you to tell you I've had enough petting you will forget everything that has happened. Then you will go downstairs and put tuna in my bowl.


Please be sure to visit the 114th Carnival of the Cats and this week's Friday Ark.

Technorati tags: / / /

5 comments:

D said...

Oooh K T Cat, you really can cast a spell! I'm sending plenty of scratches and cheek rubs your way...

Anonymous said...

Very cute, nice to see the "furry" side of hypnosis!

Hypnotize

Conversational Hypnosis said...

haha.. tell me that this is the cutiest cat ever.. :P

K T Cat said...

Awww, thanks!

Anonymous said...

hypnosis is one of best way to get rid of bad habits , and its cheap way also :)