Monday, May 29, 2006

The Feline Theocracy Issues a Catwa

Hail penitents, sinners and true believers of the Feline Theocracy! Today we issue our very first catwa.


Yes, I know I'm mixing metaphors here between Moselm and Catholic, but this is my blog, not yours and it won't take long for you to be fitted for a shovel and work gloves and have you sent to the tuna mines, so back off and let me continue with this.

Ahem.

As I was saying, today we issue a catwa!

One of our Holy Scholars, Eric Scheske, has uncovered ancient documents which hold deep wisdoms and bits of learning that get stuck between your intellectual teeth and require mental floss to remove.

Help! I'm being carried off in a flood of metaphors! Quick! Pass the "No Pet Left Behind" bill now!

Um, where was I? Oh yes, here it is. The catwa.

Go ye and visit his G K Chesterton team blog now and gain lovely bits of wisdom and delight in some splendid prose. I think you'll enjoy it.

Technorati tags:

No comments: